LTE modem support in spresense

• Dear all,

I am soon going to dive into the LTE modem world. My objective is to get a LTE 4G modem get up and running with Spresense. Before I dive into it, I would like to know if there has been any work done in this area and I can then take it from there. I was browsing the code for traces of LTE and came across this:

./sdk/modules/include/lte
    ./sdk/modules/lte
    ./sdk/modules/lte/altcom/include/api/lte
    ./sdk/modules/lte/altcom/api/lte

Apparently there is the altcom (driver?) already there in the spresense sdk. Is this to do with Altera modem? The reason I ask is because the requirement says we cannot use Altera modem for reasons specific to the project we are carrying out.

I would highly appreciate any lead on this and will also update any information I can gather on this in coming days.

Thanks and regards,
    Vivek

• DeveloperWorld

Hi @vivekbhadra

Can you have a look at:
    Arduino LTE
    SDK LTE tutorial

I know this is in Japanese and there is nothing in English yet. But hopefully if you use a online translate tool you should be able to get a few pointers that will help you.

BR
    Karl

• Hi @TE-KarlKomierowski thanks again, didn't notice this until today, will havea look ASAP and get back on this. Thanks again. Cheers, Vivek